Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Women Need a Multivitamin
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises are Vital!
- Weak Hips - They Play a Role in Back Pain
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Chiropractic Care To Prevent Elderly Falls
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Over 50? Knee Pain and Back Pain are Pains!
- Hip Fracture? Watch Out for Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | May 2015
- MRIs May Mislead!- Chiropractors Look to the Body for Answers.
- Astronauts' Discs Swell; Our Discs Deflate.- Both Lead to Back Pain!
- Ab Strength Related to Quality of Life
- Got D? Vitamin D and Aging
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Chiropractors Relish Evidence Based Practice
- DCs Who Focus On Musculoskeletal Pain Get More Referrals From MDs
- Vitamin D For All!
- Standing All Day with a Short Leg Leads to LBP
- Fatty Degeneration In Spine Muscles = Less Physically Fit
- Multiple Benefits of Spinal Manipulation
- Tell the World … Or At Least Share With Those In Yours!
- Let’s Stay Physical!
- Response to Chronic Low Back Pain Hurts A Marriage
- Osteoporosis Risk in Men is Higher with Depression and Antidepressants
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | August 2015
- Cox® Technic Benefits Spinal Stenosis
- Tight Hamstrings? Let’s Try a New Approach!
- Sleep Quality and Healing – They’re Connected.
- Strong Gluts!
- Have No Fear! Movement Can HELP You!
- What Do You Think? It Matters.
- Osteoporotic Women Benefit from Resistance Training
- Availability of Chiropractic Reduces Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic | September 2015
- Beneficial Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Effective?
- CLIMB for Back Pain Relief
- Some Back Pain Patients Think Imaging is Necessary. Do You?
- Osteoporosis Risks
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic – October 2015
- See Your Chiropractor First for Back Pain
- Chiropractic is Ready for the Challenge of Spinal Issues with the Aging of our Population
- Should You Rest with Disc Degeneration?
- How Fast Do You Walk? Do You Walk Slower Now?
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic - November 2015
- More Pain Relief from Spinal Manipulation with Exercise
- Cells Thrive with Vitamin C
- Whom You See for Back Pain First Matters
- Patients and Their Chiropractors Benefits with More Chiropractors in the Area!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Whiplash Patients and Fatty Neck Muscles
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Vitamin C for Bone!
- Back Surgery Factors
- Chiropractic Physicians in Military Care
- Less Pain Sensation
- Pain and The Brain
- Stay Fit!
- You're In Good Company! Most Back Pain Sufferers Don't Need Back Surgery…
- …Recommendation: Non-Surgical Care for 6 weeks Prior to Back Surgery
- Stretching Reduces Inflammation...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Glycosaminoglycan Is Missing in Degenerated Discs...
- …so is Chondroitin Sulfate
Healthy News from Rethwill Chiropractic Clinic - June 2016
- Knee Pain? Distraction Helps!
- 50% Relief – Excellent Result!
- Chiropractic Treatment Improves Visual Acuity
- Chiropractic Is Good For Your Heart!
- Neck Pain Relief Less Costly and More Effective with Chiropractic
- Positive Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
- Required Insurance Referral Increases Healthcare Costs!
- Knowing What’s Wrong Helps Healing
- Cherries and Apples and Quercetin Good for Diet!
- Effectiveness of Eugene Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Exercise and Chiropractic Beneficial for Headache Relief
- 8-12 Weeks of Arm Pain BEFORE Neck Surgery…Just the Right Amount of Time for Chiropractic Care!
- Pain and Inflammation Reduction with Curcumin