From making the first chiropractic appointment to discovering pain relief, you are central to the process.
You will find that if you participate to the fullest in your care, you will learn to obstain from pain-producing situations, find that you advance much quicker, and stay pain-free. A lot of factors contribute to your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Understanding fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the recommendations for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Considering limitations that your spinal condition may inflict
Suggestions for your at-home chiropractic care may comprise of exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
You will realize that you do have the upper hand over your condition even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are central to your care. You can gain back the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER